Into the Wild Waves
Are you an adventure enthusiast? A little nervy? Well, river rafting is one such activity that gives you an adrenaline rush, gets your heart throbbing, an experience designed for both adventure junkies and newbies.
Rated as one of the best things to do in Rishikesh, white-water rafting is an exciting experience. It is available throughout the year, except monsoons and peaks in March.
There are five different grades that vary according to difficulty levels, distance, frequency and the strength of rapids or waves.
- Grade 1: Clear and small waves. Minimal Obstacles.
- Grade 2: Moderately difficult with clear channels.
- Grade 3: Difficult. High and irregular waves, narrow passages require right rowing.
- Grade 4: Difficult. Strong waves. Consistent and continuous rowing.
- Grade 5: Intense. Fierce and extremely strong waves.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.